To process a return or replacement - please refer to the link below. This link provides all the necessary information including the address and all details we may require.
We allow up to 14 days from date of ordering to request a return. After this time period our system will not allow a return. Returns postage is paid for by the customer, unless a faulty order was received (we may require photo evidence of this) or we sent a wrong item.
As soon as a return is received at our warehouse you will get an email and we will automatically process the exchange or refund. We do not refund the shipping cost you paid. Please note, all items must be in original packaged condition in order for us to accept your return. A returns slip complete with address information will be created automatically within the returns system, which can be printed direct. You will be asked to enter your order number (starts with #****) and also the email address that was used on the order.
If you have any questions, feel free to email our support at email@example.com
1. Zenchii accepts returns/exchanges within 14 days of the date your item was received. Your product must be returned in it's original packaging, and in the same condition that it was sent in (i.e. re-sellable condition). If we deem the products to be in un-fit state for resale and/or isn’t in the same condition that we sent it out in we can’t refund you as we can’t resell it.
2. We will not refund/exchange our customised products, pre-orders or solid gold. There are no refunds as they are made to order products.
2.1 We will not refund/exchange earrings and this sale is final.
3. Zenchii is not responsible for any shipping fees on returns/exchanges unless we have made the error. Example: Zenchii send you the wrong item.
3.1. When returning/exchanging your products you will have to pay for the shipping cost (you will only cover the fees of what we paid to ship your products).
4. Any payments/deposits on custom made jewellery is none refundable. Customised products are unique and one of so we can't just re-sell these unique customised products.
5. When returning products for returns/exchanges from countries where duty taxes or import charges apply, you, the customer, are liable to pay the amount we have to pay. (We will take the amount off of your refund). If you are exchanging products you will have to pay us the duties or import charges that we pay in order to receive your exchanged products.
6. Once we receive your exchanged products we aim to exchange your products in estimated 1-3 business days. We will then ship your exchanged products out with the agreed delivery service.
7. Once we receive your return, we will then refund you your money in estimated 1-3 business days. Please then allow an estimated 3-5 business days for your refund to be received by your original payment method.
8. Zenchii Gift Cards are non-refundable. You can use the Gift Card/s at anytime as they have no expiry date.
Need To Send Us Your Products Back?
9. If your return falls within our terms of service then you may return your product to use. Please head to our returns page https://zenchii.returnscenter.com You will need to enter your order Number (starts with #), the email address you placed the order with and finally the reason for your return.
DO YOU REFUND THE DELIVERY CHARGE?
Unfortunately we do not refund delivery charges on any orders. Unless Zenchii has sent you the wrong item and we asked you to send this back or your item is faulty and a return will be needed in order to issue a exchange/refund, in which case we will refund delivery charges you have paid for delivery of the products to you, although the maximum refund for delivery will be the least expensive delivery method we offer to your delivery destination.
What is your Lifetime Warranty?
We also offer an industry leading Lifetime Warranty, our lifetime warranty covers the following: fading, broken chain, broken clasp, missing stones. If any of these occur, then we will replace it for free. Proof of purchase such as order number, store receipt, or certificate of authenticity is required to submit a warranty claim. We do not cover for lost or stolen items under the lifetime warranty.